It is important that we can correctly identify our customers to meet our regulatory requirements and also ensure account security. Therefore, we may need to perform enhanced verification after performing our 'Identification Process' (KYC).
We will contact you if necessary and tell you what information or documentation we need you to provide.
Jackbet regulatory requirements
To meet our regulatory requirements, it is important that we take the necessary steps to ensure that the game is fair and accessible, that it is not linked to crime, and does not cause harm.
This means that sometimes we will require your help to confirm your identity and verify that you have enough funds to fund your gambling activity. In the event that we need such information, restrictions may apply to your Jackbet account until you provide the requested information and documentation to meet these checks.
Information to verify your identity
To identify your identity, we may need you to provide a copy of a photo identification document, such as your passport, ID, driver's license, or a document confirming your residence address, such as a receipt for electricity, water, gas, or other household services.
All personally identifiable copies must contain a photograph and clearly show your full name, date of birth and valid expiration date. Note that if your ID has an expiration date on the back of the document, you also need to send that face.
Information to verify your funds
To verify the origin of the funds you use to place bets, we may need you to provide additional information and documentation showing that you have sufficient funds to fund your gambling activity. This may include information such as your position and salary, along with documentation such as a copy of a bank statement or payroll.
Although we need information about your employment, we will not contact your boss as part of these checks. We will let you know what data or documentation we need as part of the enhanced verification process.
Jackbet Information Policy
KYC identification process
- Copies of the front/back of an official document to verify your identity (national identity card, CNH or passport) on your behalf.
- Proof of residence, copy of a utility account: Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Bank Statement, etc. On your behalf (account holder).
We may sporadically request the forwarding of documents for updating and verification.
Please note that illegible documents will not be accepted.
When submitting your documents, be sure to provide the email address used to register your Jackbet account on our website or your username.
Make sure that your documents will be processed professionally, in strict confidentiality.
If you have any questions, please contact our support and we will help you in the shortest possible time.
Registered Information and Your Use
Customer Information and Data That We May Collect, Use and Process includes the following:
- Information offered by the customer when completing the form on the website or any other information sent to us through the website or by email;
- Correspondence records, either through the website, by email, by phone or other means;
- Your responses to surveys or market research conducted by us;
- Data of transactions made by the customer with us, either through the website, or other means;
- Data of your visits to the website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs (weblogs) and other communication information.
We may use your personal information and data in conjunction with other information for the following:
- Create, trade and manage your account;
- Process your moves as indicated in the Jackbet Terms;
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Carry out research, surveys and analyses (in this case the data will be treated in a depersonalized manner);
- Transmit information about promotional offers and our products and services, as authorized by the customer through the marking of the corresponding box;
- Monitor transactions in order to prevent fraud, irregular moves, money laundering or cheating.
Measures will be taken to ensure the security and protection of your data and we will do so in
compliance with current data protection regulations when applying the security measures required by it. We may only transmit your data to entities, such as partner companies or subsidiaries, business partners, successors to our business and suppliers contracted to process this data on our behalf for the sole purpose of providing you with the services requested on the website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files with information that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other devices when you visit a website. Cookies are returned to the home website each time it is revisited or to any other page that recognizes the cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow the website to recognize the user's device. You can find more information about cookies at
Are used on the website for several reasons. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- allow users to access their Jackbet account;
- allow users to choose different access preferences;
- monitor and collect information about transactions on the website; and
- prevent fraud and as a guarantee for privacy. In general, cookies are used to improve the user experience. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the website to work.
- Session management: These cookies are essential for you to use our website, as they manage session information and allow users to browse the website.
- Functionality: These cookies store information that allows us to remember user preferences, such as language, order types and media settings. They are also used to improve the user experience by, for example, blocking the repetition of messages to users.
- Fraud prevention: These cookies store information that allows us to block fraudulent use of the website.
- Tracking: These cookies allow us to store information about how users arrived on the website. We need to store this information to pay our affiliates accordingly.
Managing cookies If you
wish to delete any of the cookies stored on your computer or block cookies that collect information about your browsing patterns on the website, you can do so by deleting your current cookies and/or changing your browser's privacy preferences (the process you have to follow will be different in each browser). For more information on how to disable cookies or how to change your privacy options, go to www.allaboutcookies.org. Your browser's 'Help' feature should inform you of how to perform this process. We inform you that by deleting your cookies or disabling possible future cookies on our part, you may not be able to access certain areas or functions of the website. For example, if your browser is set to disable 'session' cookies, you will not be able to access your
International transfers of personal data